Monday 13 January 2014

The CHA continues

Hi folks,

Well, I'm already sitting in bed at 9pm - and actually struggling to stay awake!!  The party animal has left the building.  The beds in this hotel are ridiculously comfortable...not going to fit it in my suitcase however I try.

Today, we had the incredible Carol Smith.  She's such a star, and she has brought the brilliant Mod Podge and Gallery Glass to C&C.  Really good products, if you do want more inspiration relating to Gallery Glass, make sure you check out Carol's blog:
http://galleryglassclass.blogspot.com/

There's loads of idea's on there.  It's such a clever product, and has definitely stood the test of time.  It was an absolute joy to work with Carol again.

I have posted quite a few photo's on Facebook, some wonderful samples from the brill show from Heartfelt Creations - obviously do check out Sue Wilsons blog, again some incredible creations:

http://particraft.blogspot.com/

And obviously the show itself is incredible, today Mel and myself went to see the incredible Graphic 45.  I took so many photo's!!  Their stand is just amazing.  So many idea's - this is paper!!  This is what you can do...with paper!!  It has to be damn good stuff though :)  here's a few of their creations:






I'll pop more on FB for you.  I love the fact they decorate everything and anything.  You can definitely use your Mod Podge to do the sticking as well.  It does make you look round at old furniture, boxes and more to decorate.  I love the sea side papers, I'm sure I could actually smell the sea.

Tomorrow is our last day.  It's gone so fast.  Paul will be starting the day tomorrow, and I get a wee lie in.  I have a spellbinders show, really pleased as I've missed out working with Stacey and Kim this time.  Mel is going to be showing us some new EK Success punches. We have a lot more...but my eye's are shutting so I had better switch off and go to sleep.

Thank you for joining us everyone, seeya tomorrow xx

2 comments:

JJ said...

WOW! Stunning. Amazing what they can achieve with just paper!

Sound like you are having fun. Great shows.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

hotpotato said...

really enjoyed the shows yesterday...bring on todays.