Friday 14 March 2014

Prep...

Getting ready for next weekend prepping using what's got to be my favourite range of dies - I love them all, it's got to be said, but I do extra love the bigz dies from sizzix. I love how they cut through so many different types of material, or through loads of layers if card. With ease. This is particularly fab when your prepping a workshop!!

I can't show you any finished results as yet, but I will pop up plenty of photos after the workshop. For now I'll have to just show you the packaging!!


2 comments:

Loopygigglebuns said...

Sounds like it's going to be great fun.

Anonymous said...

Just giving you a bit of a nudge with my elbow, .... and (of course) hoping for some more reading and great piccies! (and probably dribbling once I've seen what you're up to, too!) LOL. ~ Cobwebs (at The Cobweborium Emporium). xxx